GWR 5.26% 8.0¢ gwr group limited

I feel the ships always pop up later for GWR than others on the...

1. 53 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    I feel the ships always pop up later for GWR than others on the midwest port sheet. From the 22 day run rate, we should see another ship loading around the 7th June. It would be nice to get an update from management on shipments, mine progress, trucking rates, etc... but perhaps we just have to wait for the quarterly to get a full set of numbers?

Like a few IO miners I'm following at the moment, this is down right as (hopefully) cash is accumulating on the balance sheet. Doesn't make a lot of sense - IO price is down in the last few days but much higher than it was around the 3rd Jan [170-ish] when this stock was at 45c. IO price is now at almost 200 USD and we're at 26-27c and we've shipped / sold some 200K Tons of ore.

Mgt have done a few deals in the interim but it seems that the market doesn't really like them? Strange renegotiated deal with FEL where we're still paying GV for doing I don't know what. Also the seed money for the new Gold spin off sounded strange (perhaps there is a reason but it would be nice to have more info).

They have said they are looking at optimising IO but nothing more concrete than that.
    I'm still excited by the prospect here but somewhat puzzled by the price action (All of this is my opinion of course).

good luck to everyone. I hope we see another ship on midwest ports site soon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GWR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
0.004(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $25.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.3¢ 8.5¢ 8.0¢ $56.55K 680.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2750 8.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.14pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GWR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.