PAR 2.17% 23.5¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

Ann: iPPS Demonstrates Multiple DMOAD Signals in Phase 2 Study, page-216

1. 4,296 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6816

..or its strength....we keep darned focus on the end goal, we don't sell out to anyone that wont let us retain at least some control and future direction, we sell out too cheaply, we lose focus..we don't build a very strong powerful base to take us forward for years, we don't expand programs. We may lose staff retention and drive...

Ive seen the small clues...I've seen the big clues...Ive seen how these guys expanded 008 when they saw the signs...
    Who expands a 008 study midstream...adding a FULL 6 more months, adding another entire dosing site...adding another dosing arm...halting the program, reapplying for ethics...frustrating the shareholders...no company does this merely to add money..add time, add workload to an already hard working team...for what? For something a number of years away still? (There can be faster pathways though)... Just imagine the benefit of 008 now....its this program that will open doors for us...its this program that will allow for incredible discussions never dreamed of with not one but a number of authorities.

Who was the mastermind of 008 and its expansion?

Any other company would've sold us at 150% profit ages ago....Paul himself would've gotten out at a massive $4.50 per share....he would've done a deal with the first pharma for $1 Billion USD...we all would've been cheering (except me and a handful of others perhaps, I would've cheered at the time but somewhere deep inside I would know something was wrong with getting a cheque and saying bye bye to any future that I dream of now)....but imagine that happened ....where would DMOAD be? Where would all future indications be? Where would Europe and USA be in succession, simultaneously? Is this what we want?

Short term gain? When our potential has NEVER been seen in the world before...no drug does what we can do...and safely......we cant even imagine where these this will end up...we do spreadsheets based on such highly conservative figures...(and so we should, always good to use very tiny percentages)..

But Im not arguing with you, I totally agree we do need a sep. Chair and CEO that is ultimately healthy for any and most companies. Paul will relinquish those other roles, he knows where his focus is and will be.

Founder led companies have a much higher propensity to do well long term....I understand that we need the correct checks in place and we need to be extra vigilant. I have now seen Paul at work for myself. I have met the staff...I like what I see. They could NOT be working harder. I have nothing to gain by me stating this. I know what I see.

Just my view.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.5¢
Change
0.005(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $82.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.5¢ 23.5¢ 23.0¢ $85.35K 365.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 280011 23.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.0¢ 44703 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.