PAR 0.00% 30.0¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

Ann: iPPS Demonstrates Multiple DMOAD Signals in Phase 2 Study, page-224

1. 237 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    Look ..I see it this way...PAR has not proven to be financially generous to all the shareholders who came in around the $1-50 mark....Those who got in at the start are fine but not those who got in later......so....when the opportunity arose to sell out with a small profit, they did.....and now we see them coming back for more shares as the price is low...I know that is an obvious statement but one must remember that shareholders only want cash and shares ...they generally speaking are not idealists thinking "oh welll this is such a great DMOAD" ....They are thinking "when is my next buck coming "....and when there has been a slow movng result (as in PAR) ...they strat to play the market...my whole point is that the shareholders are getting impatient for monetary results ..and if its nor forthcoming they will start to either look elsewhere or pay the buy sell game...so with PAR's slow efforts in getting their trsting done, ...expect more of this......That is....sell on a high note and buy (maybe) on a low note .....All I can say to te PAR management team is this...Get your act together ....quicken up the testing process...liase aggressively with FDA and in os doing ,you will have a more appreciative group of shareholders...It's up the management team to streamile the process now ....or watch the price stay low forever.....
    Last edited by bobsee: 11/04/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $104.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.0¢ 31.0¢ 29.5¢ $89.62K 294.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 20607 30.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.5¢ 16773 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.