PAR 0.00% 31.0¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

Ann: iPPS Demonstrates Multiple DMOAD Signals in Phase 2 Study, page-240

1. 18 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    I agree with the dark pool, I think things will be in the toilet for a while. The MPS deal has been dangled like a carrot for years by Paul, and I totally doubt he is sincere. We pay him a very very large salary, and his only way of managing the financial aspect of the company is to go to Bell Potter once a year to sell shares at a decreasing price- especially now the share price average over the last year will be so low- the cap raise will be around 80cents. So a massive dilution. Meanwhile he is quite happy. He sold a lot of shares and bought a lovely big house and now has a lovely big salary.... And he also is CEO and chair of Neuroscientific Bio which has just announced positive effects in an MPS animal study. And this is actually quite odd. Seems like a conflict of interest when he is supposed to be doing an MPS deal for us.
    So IPPS is amazing and is DMOAD, but management is totally dodgy and unprofessional. I really wish we had an independent chairman who held Paul Rennie accountable for his action. If you keep telling shareholders you are going to do an MPS deal, you really have to do it. The company is owned by shareholders- so maybe don't lie to us

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
31.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $108.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 973 31.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
31.0¢ 35627 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.46am 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.