PAR 4.55% 23.0¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

Ann: iPPS Demonstrates Multiple DMOAD Signals in Phase 2 Study, page-257

1. 1,211 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 353
    No doubt that Paradigm's Zilosul is a groundbreaking product but I hate to say that if PAR management wants to take it to the next level and build the confidence of the investor they will need a dynamic CEO who can understand the market and capitalize on investors' sentiments.

The difference between an excellent and average company is the core management who can turn an average report into a market confidence report without any lie, currently, PAR management lacks that. Observing the last webinar I felt a lack of energy and confidence in the presentation and also a closing note, confirming that PAR at current SP is significantly undervalued considering the market potential.

The SP has lost almost 30% from the high $1.40 but the market will need a catalyst, either in the form of directors directly buying into the market or other stimulus such as a partner who can sail the Zilosul ship smoothly. Nevertheless, I still believe PAR has a great product that can change the lives of many people around the globe beside my PAR holding is in the red zone

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.0¢
Change
0.010(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $80.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.8¢ 23.3¢ 22.5¢ $46.92K 203.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 337 23.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.5¢ 138166 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.