PAR 2.17% 23.5¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

Ann: iPPS Demonstrates Multiple DMOAD Signals in Phase 2 Study, page-265

1. 106 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    Hi Beaza 79

For what it’s worth I agree with you….. I am patient and have been for 5 years now with PAR. I know every day we are getting closer in theory. However in theory I most definitely want the SP to be stimulated to a higher level and be able to maintain it, not the sandcastle we have seen for so many years. An announcement comes in and the SP sandcastle goes up only to be eroded way, almost instantly in most cases. We have also been hearing for an extremely long time about interested partnering parties in both OA and MPS and how excited they are on the progress… and for a long time now PAR and PR have been talking up such a deal. I understand that these take time but if it takes this long to either find a partner or to put a deal together maybe it should not have been so readily talked up for so long as it only creates confusion and doubt for those who follow.
    Before I get blasted (as I’m sure I will) we are all invested to make money, it will be awesome for all those sufferers who will benefit… that being said PAR is a business and investors want to see results both in output and SP growth.
    I will be here holding for many years to come, only hope my loyalty is rewarded some day.
    Have a great Sunday afternoon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.5¢
Change
0.005(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $82.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.5¢ 24.0¢ 22.5¢ $186.1K 801.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 33599 23.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.5¢ 65498 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.