PAR 0.00% 30.0¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

Ann: iPPS Demonstrates Multiple DMOAD Signals in Phase 2 Study, page-302

1. 822 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 328
    Hi Willem007,
    The following is just my opinion after over 40 years involved with financial markets (yep Im a Boomer)...

There are lots of shenanigans in the Markets with competing views and objectives.some are short term, some long term, some High frequency, people going short and some going long. People use technical analysis, fundamental etc etc. In short trust nobody, do your own research and ask alot of questions. Im old school so I like to phone people and have a chat and cross reference my sources where possible (which is not always possible). One thing is sure Bio tech is the wild wild west of the sharemarket with lots of uncertainty.

We all know the path to registration being Phase 1, Phase 2, Phase 3, IND etc but the problem with Bio is you have many unanswered questions. Does the product work, Is it effective enough, Is it Safe, How big is the market, Do I have enough cash to complete, what hurdles will the regulator make us jump, do we want to produce the product or simply sell / license it? etc etc etc..

I started in PAR in 2018 and have been up to the highes and back to the lows. We complain about managmeent (sometimes justifiably) and their capital raisings etc etc but one thing is derisked in PAR and that is the product. Will it be frontline or second line treatment and is it DMOAD are all questions yet to be answered.... but It works, its safe, the market is untapped and massive. How we look when we get there is also questionable, will we be brought out or License the product and receive royalties. But the very thing that the company is baseing its existence on, the product works. If you do the numbers on 10% penetration of the US market alone the per share numbers are staggering.

So until such time as we get a major AE or the Phase 3 results point to it being a flop you have to allocate your capital and go with the flow because their are still buyers at $1.00.There is no other news out there that we as shareholders arent privy to its just the market being the market. Now some may know more (FarmerBob) but they also may not and have just managed to crack the result forcast everytime but are clever enough not to make a call before a halt. So we cant benefit from his opinion even if we want to he just stops us from ripping into a bottle of cheap plonk.

No matter the story asset allocation should be your friend. Take a % of your portfolio that you are completely comfortable to loose, if that number is $0 then you have no business being in Bio's and should be sitting in bluechips. If however you want to have some skin in the game and can see the benefit from an exponential binary return then why not select 3-5 Bio's and invest to help mitigate the risk.

I think there are lots of very helpfull people on HC, Mozz got on a plane and went to a conference in the US to continue to understand and feel comfortable with his investment. It helps him build his confidence in the product and we are lucky to be on the receiving end of that research. I am invested in some BIO Funds which provide me with good initial research to enable me to allocate more fund directly (as funds have alot of risk control which protects capital but limits the upside and they may sell out before the big prize). But I can also call them and speak with the fund manager to get an idea of what is going on in relation to a selection.

We have perhaps 2 1/2 years before we will know the answer. The road will be rocky but hopefully we will continue to derisk into registration. As I have said before our Phase 3 will provide the market with the confidence the rest is just elevator music. A suprise MPS deal would be nice but Im not banking on that. In the meantime the price will be the price.

The Pool

ps We could all be wrong and it goes to 0.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $104.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.0¢ 31.0¢ 29.5¢ $64.76K 212.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 14687 30.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.5¢ 28408 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.12pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.