PAR 2.04% 25.0¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

I found the below, Paul has done deals in the past let's hope he...

1. 45 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    I found the below, Paul has done deals in the past let's hope he get a deal done shortly that truly reflects the value of MPS and when ready OA. I and I'm sure many on here want to him to extract maximum value but is he shooting for the stars in regard to a deal and the other parties are looking at it saying yeah right. I understand it's his baby and I want him to go hard but I hope Paul/PAR are not dismissing potential good/great deals or it could be a case of no bites at all as potential partners are in a position of power and can wait it out, that's where they need to try and be clever by generating competitive tension (Which they have mentioned) with potential partners that they simply cannot miss out on this block buster otherwise we will partner with somebody else. It's all a game with the share price and with partnering deals/discussions and at the moment we are getting belted but it's not over yet and things will hopefully turn around. We just never know we could be surprised with an announcement that some sort of deal is done, until then we just sit and wait in hope.

Executing a deal with a big pharma is nothing new for the Board and Management of
    Paradigm. Paul Rennie (CEO) and Graeme Kaufman (Non-Executive Chairman) have both
    come from top level ASX listed companies and have executed one of the largest biotech
    transactions in Australia in recent times - the US$2b transaction between Cephalon and
    Mesoblast in 2010.

Paul Rennie was the inaugural COO at Mesoblast and was solely responsible for the inlicensing of the dental pulp stem cells from the US National Institute of Health. The dental
    pulp stem cells were key to the CNS component of the Cephalon licensing transaction with
    Mesoblast in 2010, worth up to US$2B and including the US$220m direct equity investment
    in MSB.

20180605 Paradigm Biopharmaceutical (PAR) Analysis (bakeryoung.com.au)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.0¢
Change
0.005(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $87.44M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.5¢ 25.0¢ 24.5¢ $8.544K 34.18K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 17819 25.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.5¢ 1500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.29am 01/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.