PAR 2.17% 23.5¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

Very large bounce today, either one very aggressive seller...

1. 7,601 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6870
    Very large bounce today, either one very aggressive seller finally out after being disappointed with the Phase II results (that were poorly conveyed by the company) or someone caught wind of a deal per above. I got lucky and sold my PAR holdings last year at $2+ just before the last raise. Been waiting for an opportunity like this. PAR has suffered from poor fire side chats, exec hyperbole, repeated raises and now less promising 168 day results than earlier 56 day data suggested.

For PAR to run to $1.74 and then drop to <$1 on these results all a bit silly. I have lost far more on my too early purchases than money made on any range trading but am buying PAR with some confidence down here. A $300 million mkt cap for this stock makes it a very tempting take over opportunity for some big US/EU pharma paying attention....

Capital Raise? NO. They don't need one for a good while. They just announced some less than stellar Phase II results and some investors over reacted. Its is a rocky road as said above and will continue to be. If you've done your research on the bulk of its trials and evidence, these isolated results did not warrant this sell down. There could have been an array of factors that imposed on the data outcomes and the researchers will be evaluating to see what. It was a phase II exploratory trial afterall.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.5¢
Change
0.005(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $82.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.5¢ 23.5¢ 23.0¢ $85.35K 365.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 280011 23.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.0¢ 44703 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.