PAR 4.08% 23.5¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

Man....I hate the association with Alzheimer's Aduhelm. Aduhelm...

1. 1,223 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 177
    Man....I hate the association with Alzheimer's Aduhelm. Aduhelm has been a disaster from the get-go. It was recommended that it NOT be approved
    by the FDA, showed little success toward achieving it's goals, is geared towards plaque in the brain that has NOT YET shown to be the cause or cure for any drug trials for decades, just assumptions.
    Why did it get approved? The Alzheimer's assoc. fought for it because there had not been any drug approved for Alzheimer's for 20 years and the folks and families dealing with Alzheimer's needed something to grab on to for hope. HOPE. Oh there is also this:....

Four senior FDA leaders forged close ties with Biogen well ahead of Aduhelm's approval. Now they've left FDA
    These two are vastly different drugs with vastly different outcomes.

Having nothing to do with my words above................
    Part of me still believes that some requests in trialing of Zilosul by the FDA is more than suspicious. (I have no proof, just a delaying issue).
    These days, the biggest thing on my mind is the future of the world economy and the many changes planned for it. I see it affecting a lot of different areas and the possibility of a huge Depression this year is placing investment decisions on the back burner. (Please do not call me a conspiracy theorist, I am becoming a Conspiracy Analyst.) I agree with what most folks have written above, if that was in a "normal world". Those days are gone in the investing arena. AI has been seeing to that already, right Mr. Bot?

Yet I still stand here dumbfounded. Thinking in the past and living in the future. I don't know where to turn to invest in my choices, like PAR. Someone is going to make a killing on Zilosul. Who that is or when that happens, is anyone's guess. That's why I hardly write anymore. I just hope that some of us here get to participate in our long held beliefs of what Paradigm offers.

I'm still in, looking forward to the next Pirates Day Guess-a-Thon,, and dreaming for that one glorious day of approval to arrive, before I die.
    Peace everyone, no matter where we live and what is confronting us. Have a good weekend..................................ed

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.5¢
Change
-0.010(4.08%)
Mkt cap ! $82.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
26.0¢ 26.0¢ 23.0¢ $317.0K 1.319M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 49998 23.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.0¢ 16000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
23.5¢
  Change
-0.010 ( 6.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
25.0¢ 26.0¢ 23.0¢ 531376
Last updated 15.58pm 06/05/2024 ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.