PAR 3.23% 30.0¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

Ann: iPPS Demonstrates Multiple DMOAD Signals in Phase 2 Study, page-48

1. 730 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 206
    From a market perspective, I think the hype rise on the open to be expected and then the initial sell off, re-rise and stabilisation. The fact that even short term traders are hardly in the green and selling is bemusing to me. Perhaps shorter's see something I don't? Glad the results wern't worse?? Generally they look positive to me given the numbers of patients. There's a lot of good objective and subjective measures that give a good trend going forward. Don't underestimate that the EMA and FDA give more credence to patient testimony these days so WOMAC and use of pain medication will be important along with the MRI's and biomarkers. Safety issues limited to injection site only is very significant news for any drug application with the FDA. Yes there's a longish road ahead, but a partnership with MPS should be a good medium term catalyst for the SP (aka NEU you would hope). Feedback from the next talks with the EMA and FDA will be a good clue to hopefully a positive outcome. Where should the SP be ?? It's tough in the sector still but for the stage and the potential a great punt at these levels IMO. GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.0¢
Change
-0.010(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $104.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
31.0¢ 31.5¢ 29.0¢ $161.3K 527.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 10756 30.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
31.0¢ 62010 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.