PAR 8.33% 26.0¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

Firstly, Well done to long term PAR holders. I have stopped...

1. 285 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 82
    Firstly,

Well done to long term PAR holders. I have stopped commenting on here because there is just to much negativity, but thanks to Mozz and the like for there tremendous efforts. I just don't understand the negativity for the following reasons:

- there is no quick turnaround with Bio stocks - if you want day to day increases in price you need to look elsewhere - the value comes late and can take years or if a deal/s are offered. Do some research and find out how long from inception to approval takes and then chuck in a once in a lifetime event like Covid to give you some perspective.
    - PAR continue to show outstanding results - I have not seen any negative results and all have so far pointed to a meaningful reduction in pain.
    - In regards to the disease modifying aspect as Paul stated There is no drug currently registered that is disease Modifying around our indications. Just think about that for a minute and the size of the potential market. We are in a once in a lifetime Bio, but its going to take a lot of time and considerable trials for the FDA or anyone to allow you to be the 1st disease modifying drug in this area. The FDA are only just cumulating what the test will be in our area to prove disease modification. The area we are exploring is groundbreaking and the recent results were to test the water in this area and I think holders should be extremely happy with what has been shown so far.
    - The payoff for the wait could and in my opinion will be huge - we could be sitting on potentially a drug that is up there with Humira which is the world's best-selling drug. (just think about that the worlds biggest selling drug). So next time you think that PAR is taking to long just take a minute to think why they are taking so long - they may be one day the worlds biggest selling drug and with that comes great responsibility both on the FDA and PAR to prove this drug works.
    - There is a risk with PAR as with any BIO stock but in my opinion as the days pass the risk/reward is becoming more reward and less risk.
    - I have no doubt that even if we cant get the disease modification on the label which will be a big hurdle we still have one hell of a drug that has consistently and regularly showed it reduces pain and increases function.

These are only my views and I'm not selling anytime soon - keep the faith -

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
26.0¢
Change
0.020(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $90.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.5¢ 26.0¢ 24.5¢ $195.9K 781.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 38000 24.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.0¢ 102892 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.