PAR 0.00% 30.0¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

Ann: iPPS Increases Cartilage Thickness in Phase 2 Trial, page-71

1. 353 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 399
    Funny how quickly the mood can change around here!
    Thank you to @Mozzarc for his continued contributions and explanations to the forum, I honestly wouldn't understand the value we have here half as well without your explanations.

Although most here are still down considerably, these levels are going to seem like a joke in the next few years imo.

We are talking about strong evidence of DISEASE MODIFICATION in human sufferers of OA.
    Not just pain reduction and function increase OUT TO A WHOLE YEAR from 12 injections in the belly (I think that's where they stick it?).

Hundreds of millions of OA sufferers globally, and an aging and growing population around the world and we have patents, sole supply from Bene for 25 years, and should clip the ticket for at least 20% of sales.

That should translate into BILLIONS in revenue for a company current worth $200m

I have crunched the numbers previously (like six months ago) and I am now more confident than ever we will end up in the tens of dollars for an SP if they can avoid take over and start locking down deals in different regions, not to mention get approvals.

The safety profile and efficacy of this seems too good to me to not get approvals, but that is just my personal opinion again. All I think that needs to happen is I need to keep patient and keep my wife away from the sell button.

Last edited by PARdonthepun: 18/10/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $104.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.0¢ 31.0¢ 29.5¢ $89.62K 294.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 20607 30.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.5¢ 16773 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.