GCN 0.00% 0.7¢ goconnect limited

Ann: IPTV/WiFi partnership in Mongolia,FirstMongo, page-82

1. 294 Posts.
    re: Ann: IPTV/WiFi partnership in Mongolia,Fi... No I didn't comment on that jefferies2 because I cannot answer that question.
    However, if that was an important issue as to whether I would buy more shares to get up to the 250,000 mark I would definately ring the company and ask them.
    My biggest fear of course is that we know already that GCN have secured more advertisers from their previous announcements. We also know that the Wi Fi launch draws closer by the day.
    When they finally realise this information to the market I am not too sure what the share price might be.
    The timing of course when buying more shares is the key.
    I tend to act quickly before others work out certain things for themselves. I guess you could call it a calculated risk.
    Yesterday I knew what the price was and how much money I had to spend to qualify.
    What will the price be when the company announces to the market the information you require.
    If only one had a crystal ball.
    Some investors like to play it safe with more information at their disposal. Unfortunately that can come at a price.
    What will the share price be jefferies in perhaps a months time ?? Will it be higher or lower.??
    That is the million dollar question.
    I only know one answer.
    I know what I paid for mine yesterday. My contract note displays it in black and white.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GCN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.