QRL 2.13% 24.0¢ quintessential resources limited

Ann: Irak Outcrop Peak Assays of 15.9% Cu, 6.17g/, page-3

1. 6,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2852
    re: Ann: Irak Outcrop Peak Assays of 15.9% Cu... Got onto these through a tip from a normally very reliable mate in the mining industry. I get on average about one tip a year from him and this is this years tip it seems.
    Nothing never anything he shouldn't hear, he's just a well connected likable and smart bloke who hears lots of mining discussion and seems good at picking the likely good developing companies from there BS.

I sometimes don't have the money to act on his tips(to my demise) but previous heads ups have been FGE@57c a few years back,went as high as 6 or 7 bucks. IMD @ 71c, went to a couple of bucks and Ivanhoe, went from 97c to a couple of bucks.

These, are now QRL are the only tips he's given me to date Ive known him since we rode dragsters around together as little fellas so he is reluctant to give me tips full stop and careful not to give duds.

To date all rippers, lets hope QRL follows the trend.
    From what I have seen and heard I think it well might. But don't base any investment decisions on what someones mate said. DYOR. I have and think this looks extremely promising.

The stock could rebound to low teens or go just below 10c if we had bad results next time. But we could have a mega deposit here(read announcement and start making your own guesses). If this is a huge new Copper, Silver, Gold deposit well dollars per share are not only feasible but likely IMO.

Hardly any stock on issue, a lot of accumulation happened yesterday IMO, I think smart money has gotten set for the next results. It might be quiet trading until then I think and rocket if we get what we are hoping for.

GL all
    Im watching this like a hawk and ready to add to my holdings

Tretch

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QRL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.