IR1 11.3% 23.5¢ iris metals limited

Ann: IRIS secures historical Tin Mountain Patented Claim, page-22

1. 3,452 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 788

Gday Schadenfreude... be happy mate.... in reply to your post... point by point...

1. Not sure why you are defending a company here.smile.png
    But according to your prediction, $1 is soon to be a 100% premium, yet you have described it as a massive discount. Confused?

2. Not sure why you are defending a company even here.smile.pngwink.png
    DYOR although I am sure you already know, the company doesn't do the assays... maybe you would have some fun emailing the lab about the paucity of the assay results?? Get stuck into them on behalf of the company and us shareholders. It's SGS CANADA, would you like me to get their contact details for you?? Cheers.

3. Not sure why you are defending a company still here.smile.pngwink.pngbiggrin.png
    I assume that you have a comprehensive list of these "flippers". I assume that you regularly procure updates of the T20 / share register.
    I am being cynical because what I actually assume is that you have done zero research on the matter. Correct?

"I mean I know your invested so your bias"
    Correct - I buy things that I like (that applies to everything that I buy, not just shares) - I guess you could call that "bias".

"but eventually when your money is gone you’ll wake up, by then it will be too late"
    EVEN IF the SP went to your predicted 50c, I will still have profits from IR1. Say things that make sense mate and you might receive some respect.

Good luck to us all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.5¢
Change
-0.030(11.3%)
Mkt cap ! $31.73M
Open High Low Value Volume
26.5¢ 26.5¢ 23.5¢ $28.15K 110.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 12423 23.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.0¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.07pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IR1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.