GWR 0.00% 8.6¢ gwr group limited

Ann: Iron Ore Production and Operations Update, page-49

1. 53 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    We were wondering if the MSXT ATHENA was ours or FEX's. It's nice to know that our ship "MV Marinicki” is only 8 days behind MSXT Athena, so not a big deal in the scheme of things.

If I work off 55K tons loaded onto our next ship, that would mean we're trucking at least 1,375t per day. (40 days between PanAfrican leaving and Marnicki arriving / loading) right? That would be the average for the 40 days but doesn't exclude outages they mentioned and therefore should not be the max they are hauling now but simply the average.

If I have the dates right, it took 57 days from announcement of trucking ore to the PanAfrican leaving. Then 40 days from Panafrican leaving to the Marnicki scheduled to load up. 40 days to move 55K tons is still too long, but it is good to see the time coming down and it sounds like (and I think we expect) they will continue to work through this part of their operation. Those calculations also ignore things I don't know, like when the next ship arrives, will GWR's shed have only (or more than) 55K tons? I know some may say (or less than 55K tons) but I'm a glass half full type of person.

Anyway, all the best and good luck to all holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GWR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $27.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 109612 8.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.9¢ 1800 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GWR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.