HAV 4.44% 23.5¢ havilah resources limited

Ann: Iron Ore Scoping Study Update, page-14

1. 3,431 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1037
    "Anyone thought of the effect to CAP or HAV if either project gets up and running first given there is '10Mtpa - 12Mtpa spare capacity' on this rail, so not enough for the two of them?"

Yes, I did a few weeks back. If there were enough strategic passing loops you could get to 20 Mtpa (See Post #: 38011816). So both HAV and CAP can share the rail: 10 Mtpa each.

Assuming SIMEC/HAV go the rail route.

In the ASX release this week, it said "investigations into both rail and slurry pipelines to transport concentrate from the mine site to Whyalla are being carried out".

For the benefits of a 25 Mtpa slurry pipeline from the Braemar region (along with other answers to questions some people on this forum might have re: water and energy), take a look at this Magnetite Mines Question and Answer document from 5 January 2016.

http://magnetitemines.com/images/downloads/attachments/QuestionsandAnswersontheMawsonIronProject.pdf

The GFG Group in Australia manufactures steel pipeline.

Deloittes in a November 2013 Regional Mining and Infrastructure Planning document said a slurry pipeline could be potentially scalable to 50 Mtpa. That report was prepared for the South Australian Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure and the Commonwealth Department of Infrastructure and Regional Development.

https://dpti.sa.gov.au/__data/asset...for_the_Yorke_and_Mid_NorthBraemar_region.pdf

Cheers

These are only my random thoughts and it does not constitute investment advice. Before acting on any information you read and before making any financial or investment decisions, you should always consult your advisor(s) or other relevant professional experts.
    Last edited by Clark888: 25/04/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HAV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.5¢
Change
0.010(4.44%)
Mkt cap ! $72.82M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.5¢ 24.0¢ 22.5¢ $92.88K 408.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 21997 23.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.5¢ 25477 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HAV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.