MGT 3.33% 29.0¢ magnetite mines limited.

Ann: Iron Peak Mineral Resource Significantly Improved, page-22

1. 405 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 131
    I have agreed with the meticulous approach to an extent, but so far it has got us a huge 90% drop from ATH. We had the ball rolling, then they were late, and said they needed more time and a consolidation. These are not things that get it out of the ground, get the company producing money.

If you read my posts in the past I am all for MGT, hopeful, still am. But this hints to me that they are again going to ask for more time. I hope I am wrong.

the oppies are worth around 20mil? in cash for the company if I am correct in my math. They need to get the SP in the money for strike of the oppies. I think it was they had 9mil in reserves? HIO are going for a raise because they have run out of money, I don't want to see us in the same boat in September 23 or Jan 24.

If they ask for more time on anything or are late in delivering anything or wishy washy now, the SP will crash to below .30

Today is a good day for the SP. we broke good resistance and traded volume of around 250k aud. It shows the market has seen this well. Keep in announcements coming, keep the good juices going, get the funding, get it out of the damn ground.

Time in the market beats timing the market EVERY sing time. NOW is the time or never, when I say now, next 6 months. If they say they are delaying anything else for anything else like more optimisation or whatever then I'll be out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.0¢
Change
-0.010(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $28.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
29.0¢ 29.5¢ 29.0¢ $10.12K 34.53K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 55000 28.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 55844 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.