ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 43,459 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1026
    About time you stop putting on that conspiracy hat.

I was expecting a lot batter than a 1 day euphoria given they are now on site making plans with the aspiring mine commissioning.

If the BEOT was still slashing any +ve outlook you would expect them to have finished accumulating and start let go of shorting/selling with this most +ve news to date! Premptying the funding process with action should be 'seen' by the market as the most confident stamp of approval by management on their conviction.

I am more interested reading 'between the lines' the reasons for CNF to have dropped out of the process on a strategic resource. If you look at the Chinese interest in the process of cementing influence/debt sucking third world countries around the globe, they are generally long term thinkers preparing the groundwork and calling on those influences at a later date. Look no further than SE Asia and in particular a vulnerable ASEAN member recently having Chinese charity funding on oil/gas project. They are buying influences just like the Pacific nations/Africa in the same capacity as what the West before them have been exploiting. The difference is that there isn't any hypocrisy. They trade or do business for the sake of enriching each other BUT not at the expense of having to dictate policy of democracy/human rights like the West seems to indulge in to get that upper hand of justifying going into the third world.

As a result we don't get Namibia or Congo and the likes where "raping" the country dry then leave on the western high horse and patting ourselves on a job well done and righteous experimentation of helping the poor/weak.

So what has this got to do with Greenland? It is non strategic and the risk reward is probably not justifiable. Currently LON went in and got a bloody nose with IO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.