IBG 12.5% 0.5¢ ironbark zinc ltd

Ann: Ironbark Zinc - Investor Webinar on Wed 17 August 2022, page-13

1. nro
    9,742 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3800
    Calling a meeting so everyone can understand whats going on sounds like an intelligent move to me.

It surely doesnt sound like anything is being hidden or avoided. I think its important to identify that management have a lot of money from their own pockets on the table. So they are in the same boat as us. Im not sure they will be taking a course for ruin.

LNS balance sheet looked pretty sound to me and their projects performed well.

I think a few posters may be missing the point on what may be going on.

I dont think IBG are drilling to expand their current resource. Thats kind of pointless as its big enough already as we know.

I take it as they are looking into additional resources offered onsite to add further value. The MOU with LNS hints toward the potential seeking for additional elements. I thought that odd when I read that. But hey its LNS. Considering LNS's considerable mining operations throughout the arctic. They are one of the most experienced in this regard, So I suspect they are on to something discovered upon the last sight visit. The announcement specifically states such by saying further possibilities have been identified and so further drilling is planned to be conducted. IBG arent adding to a zinc resource. They are merely investigating additional CASHFLOW VALUE within their existing operations..

Big difference and definitely more exciting too.

I am all for that if LNS and the geologists have identified potentials.

More good then bad news. Thats for sure.
    Plus of course they are looking for additional equity OPTIONS. Dont put all your eggs in one basket right? Cant hurt there surely can it? Id support that move.

I suspect when the market awakens to what the release was actually saying. They may realize a discount was unduly applied and things arent as negative as they first thought. Instead, additional potentials are being opened up.

Hang in their boys. I dont think this is as bad as you think.

Last edited by nro: 15/08/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $7.172M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $3.019K 697.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 10523624 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 604582 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.59am 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.5¢
  Change
0.001 ( 25.0 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ 2550000
Last updated 10.55am 03/05/2024 ?
IBG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.