BCB 0.00% 5.1¢ bowen coking coal limited

Yep agree BARD is pretty loose, thanks for the correction. Here...

1. 518 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 109

Yep agree BARD is pretty loose, thanks for the correction. Here is ChatGPT response. Early days

Rating the quality of coking coal for all the different mines in the Bowen Basin would require a detailed analysis and access to specific data on each mine's coal quality parameters. As an AI language model, I don't have real-time data or access to specific information on individual mines. However, I can provide a general overview of the factors that determine the quality of coking coal.Coking coal quality is typically assessed based on various parameters, including:1. Volatile Matter: The amount of volatile substances (such as gases and hydrocarbons) released when coal is heated. Lower volatile matter content is generally preferred for coking coal.2. Ash Content: The percentage of inorganic material left after the coal is burned. Lower ash content is desirable as it reduces impurities in the final coke product.3. Sulphur Content: The amount of sulphur present in the coal. Low sulphur content is preferred as it helps produce cleaner coke.4. Fixed Carbon: The carbon content remaining after volatile matter is driven off during heating. Higher fixed carbon content is generally desirable for coking coal.5. Fluidity: The ability of coal to form a plastic layer during coking. Higher fluidity is usually associated with better coking properties.6. CSR (Coke Strength after Reaction): Measures the strength of coke produced from the coal. Higher CSR values indicate better coke strength.7. MMR (Micum Index): A measure of the coal's ability to agglomerate during the coking process. Higher MMR values are desirable for good coke production.It's important to note that different coal mines in the Bowen Basin may have variations in their coking coal quality based on the specific geological characteristics of their deposits. Each mine's coal may have its own unique blend and quality attributes.To obtain specific and up-to-date information on the quality of coking coal from different mines in the Bowen Basin, it is advisable to refer to official reports, mining company disclosures, or consult with industry experts who have access to detailed coal quality data.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $145.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.1¢ 5.2¢ 5.1¢ $41.14K 799.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 468273 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 49932 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.