AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

Hello again Az, How's it going mate? I hope you and your family...

1. 1,863 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 785
    Hello again Az,

How's it going mate?

I hope you and your family had a good Christmas and New Year. Moreover, I hope 2016 brings you as much happiness and prosperity as I'm sure 2015 brought you.

As usual, you highlight my point more succinctly and better than I could.

You provide sound, educated and unbiased comments (sometimes I agree with you, sometimes I don't), but that's not the point. My point is that you post in an honest and open manner. I do not believe Jazz does the same, nothing more/nothing less.

I feel that he has his agenda and bases his arguments around that agenda. Importantly, even that's not the issue I have with his comments. The issue I have is that he does this claiming he is an uninterested and impartial observer. That's the aspect of his posts I do not like. Do you really think he warns people about AVQ out of the goodness of his heart;

"Newbies need to be careful here. With a MC of $60m this is one of the most expensive stocks on the ASX. There are very good stocks out there with MC's of $30m and lower"

Please, I urge people to read the past few hundred posts he has written about AVQ (note that AVQ is pretty much the only other stock he posts about), and decide where they think he is coming from. He has a vendetta against AVQ for very personal reasons and I just feel it is just disingenuous to pretend otherwise.

Now reference your comments re the share price post the CoA decision, as always, you do have a point. Conversely, I feel AVQ is a tightly coiled spring at the moment. If we win I still feel it will rerate pretty nicely to about .8 (revised down from my earlier predictions), and if we lose the spring will snap and it's all over for AVQ.

But, I could be wrong - who knows.

Again, have a good one mate.

GLTAH and Jazz.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.