AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

Ann: Isabel Nickel Project - licencing update, page-102

1. 1,311 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 399

Very disappointed with the decision made by the Mining Ministry and there are those that have no vested interest in Axiom and somehow feel it is appropriate to attack our management and shareholders in such a way that can only be viewed as vindictive and without conscience.

This however is not the end of Axiom Mining. It took on a  Billion Dollar Corrupt company, with corrupt Officials.  It succeeded in obtaining a ML post CoA when it looks pretty gloom.

No doubt the decision concerning Kolosori was certainly unexpected, however axiom's re-application of it's PL and possible incorrect processing of this, may well lead to further scrutiny. I look forward to this scrutiny.

As far as Tenement D the company is confident of a PL and is also in the running for other tenements. Where are the other contenders?

Axiom may be the target of cheap shots but while they defend their own integrity, it is a good time to understand and realise, Axiom is not dead in the water!

Of course today was not a good outcome, terrible, and for those that take pleasure in others disappointment, I really don't know how to react!

GLTA Holders in the lead up to Christmas.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.