AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

Ann: Isabel Nickel Project - licencing update, page-248

1. 676 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 167

Seriously.... if people think that our system of government here in Australia is on par with that of the Solomon Islands (SI's), then we really are in trouble.

And to be frank, the newspapers of the SI's are about as reliable as a 2-bob watch. In case you didn't know, there have been countless false reports, fabrications, and underhandedness surrounding the publication of articles relating to Axiom Mining reported in the Star and the Sun. I would approach with caution what you read in those papers!!

And back to the government, well really, you can only "commend" ONE INDIVIDUAL in his efforts to clean up the corruption that is rife within the political arena in the SI's....and that is of course Prime Minister, Rick Hou.

And to the earlier poster who was subsequently moderated, Australia is the largest contributor to the SI's so I would not even go there with those comments about "imperialism" and saying that Australia was interfering in their progress...honestly that is the most ridiculous statement I have heard in a long while. Look at the $$ being pumped in there by way of the ODA. And its not only money, it's the support services through DFAT and the AFP, Infrastructure Financing, enhancing human development through education programs and scholarship programs. I could go on and on. Australia HAS and DOES more than its fair share. Clearly the moderated poster was a rogue and interestingly blaming only the Aussies, the Yanks and the Poms for the SI's mess. Read between the lines here people!!!! 

Development outcomes in Solomon Islands are behind the rest of the region. Solomon Islands ranked 156 out of 187 countries on the 2016 United Nations Human Development Index. They need to realize this and pull their fingers out if they are to ever improve their position.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.