AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

Once again, would you agree to a pay cut? I'm not saying he is...

1. 1,516 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    Once again, would you agree to a pay cut? I'm not saying he is deserving of his salary (that's a whole different topic), but regardless of your salary, I can't think of anyone that would voluntarily take a pay cut. RM has some stake in AVQ, its not just a cashflow operation for him. He sees it as a wealth creation vehicle. There is absolutely nothing in it for him to keep flogging a dead horse for a salary where it could mean his shareholding would be worthless in the end. If that was the case, he would have bailed ages ago, even for a pay cut, because I guarantee, he sees wealth creation as more important than cashflow. He is obviously privy to information he cannot disclose to the market because it is not set in stone yet, but his confidence is shown with his recent discussions with SIG Cabinet, including the Prime Minister. I guarantee if I wanted to have a catch up meeting with the entire SIG Cabinet I know what response I'll be met with. So to me that's a big indicator of things that potentially will come AVQ's way. In that context, his salary may be a drop in the ocean compared to AVQ's value

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.