AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

Ann: Isabel Nickel Project - negotiations and funding update, page-117

1. 1,863 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 785
    LMAO!

That's wrong on sooo many levels but anyway...

A few facts for those considering investing here...

aa.jpg Here is the last year of the SP. I would draw your attention to the fact that SMM announced they were leaving the Solomon Islands in August. Where the SP was around .25. What is it now? Less than half of that and dropping.

The newbies aren't the people who lost money and saw the light and got out. The newbies are those who hold or are considering investing here.

The article is below if you think i made this up.

BTW, interesting first sentence don't you think? I thought Axiom and RM was the only company interested here!?

Charles Kadamana | Loop Pacific | August 17, 2017
    More mining companies have shown their interest in nickel exploration after the Japanese firm Sumitomo Metal Mining (SMM) announced it is withdrawing from Solomon Islands.
    One of them is Sunshine Minerals while two others are yet to confirm.
    Sunshine Minerals has been granted a letter of intent by the Solomon Islands Ministry of Mines for its application for a prospecting licence over the Jejevo deposit in Isabel province and a prospecting licence is expected to be issued in due course.
    The current mining company which still has interest is Axiom, despite not being granted the rights over the International Tender Areas after a legal battle with SMM.
    Government Minister and Member of Parliament for Gao/Bugotu constituency, Samuel Maneto’ali, who has the political leadership over the area, said more mining companies are trying to come in after SMM withdrew.
    He said he was not aware of SMM’s withdrawal until last week so he is not sure the reason behind the company’s decision to pull out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.