AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

Vish my last post was about a fresh perspective and it outlined...

1. 89 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Vish my last post was about a fresh perspective and it outlined my opinion on matters at the time. To be honest i refuse to comment or share my insights due to the way this forum has degraded over the past 18mths. The treatment of people like invest4it is a disgrace. You read HC for insights and information to help you better determine your understanding of a stocks present position or investor sentiment.

Many of the LTHs who used to post insightful, meaningful interactive post no longer do and we prefer to share in a private and professional manner outside the HC enviroment where respectful conduct is valued.

The shame is a number of us could clear up or provide clearer insights into topics or observations made on HC but wont because of the number of cowardess trolls that dominate what was a good forum.

I appluade the tolerance and fortitude of passionate posters like invest4it and value the time he applied to providing opinions and insights the new and old SH. However as ive mentioned to him already that until the sentiment of this forum changes people like invest4it should no longer apply the effort they do.

Good luck to all new and LTH.
    Last edited by bsiemsen: 24/09/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.