AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

Good Questions Vice......to my knowledge he is still on the pay...

1. 3,012 Posts.
    Good Questions Vice......to my knowledge he is still on the pay roll as for the EOI ....I can only say that in my opinion no one other then Axiom meets all criteria,s to be successful under the EOI....1) LANDOWNER SUPPORT & PARTNERSHIP. 2) FUNDING ALREADY DEMONSTRATED...3) NO CORRUPTION ,COURT CLEARANCE 4) GOVERNMENT SUPPORT 5) INFRASTRUCTURE ALL READY IN PLACE 7) PL ALL READY APPLIED FOR WITH GOVERNMENT INVITATION TO DO SO. 8) THREE TENEMENT RULE COMPLIANCE.
    we are bleeding a little but no where near dead....SJ is a bonus so will the other 2 tenements , we also know we will have credits from our recovery of Nickel for other resources.....our biggest Enemy has always been time and funding, we still have a commitment from Gunvor for increased funding should we need it , also convertible notes if required (hopefully never ) we have enough funds to the end of 2 quarter . so the need for a CR is very remote at this stage also plenty of other ways to raise funds when you have the Mineral , so no need to ask share holders.....One thing i would expect from this company is an extension to the loyalty option for Share holders.
    this would demonstrate to all of us that they do care about us a little bit....cheers IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.