AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

"veign of saporolite". Now that's a new term. In case you are...

1. 375 Posts.
    "veign of saporolite". Now that's a new term. In case you are not up on laterites. Simply put they are a formed by weathering action not by intrusion of fluids. (Trying to keep it simple). SAporolite is one of the horizons formed in a soil horizon as part of progressive weahtering. It does not occur in veins

Bearing in mind a typical Dso saporolite is 1.8% in ideally but when blending material ( e.g from Indonesia) is avaialable as low as 1.5% the results he selves are about as underwhelming as I have ever seen.

Something worth noting is the assay procedure. Is that itmappearmas though whole of rock is being crushed and assayed. It's common for the saporolite layer to have rocks within it. These are remnants of the weathered bedrock and usually very low ni. Grade. Assaying whole of rock can average high and low grade. A common procedure is to size the origianl sample and then assay coarse and fines separately. This way any potential upgrade from sizing during mining can be identified.

thenresultsmas disclosed are very underwhelming but perhaps there is hope with a change to sampling/assay procedure.
    I hope this helps

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.