AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

First Sorry Fuzz could not help my self.......firstly User23 the...

1. 3,012 Posts.
    First Sorry Fuzz could not help my self.......firstly User23 the appeal was not about the 5 land owners ....that is a list of all the respondents and appellants....your original statement claimed the appeal was to do with 5 landowners ...the appeal was lodged because SMM did not agree with chief justice browns decision that Axiom or SIG did not ever act corruptly as was SMM Claims....so get this clear the appeal was not lodged on behalf of any land owner group it was lodged based on a rejection of browns findings on all matters....
    the Co A determined all claims made against Axiom to be false hoods.....the CoA agreed that the process was to quick in time and those landowners claiming to be a party to the agreement should have been included as they were never formerly invited , and their lands were not included.......this was a token gesture from the CoA ...hence the reason they are now included Hence the reason 2 xtra tenements have been included because those landowners or tribal Chiefs could not determine if they are part of Isabel so to speed up the slow process from the lands title office they just added the land. the facts are and will always remain the appeal was lodged by SMM because they did not agree with Browns findings ....Browns findings of corruption /bribery and abuse of court procedures was proven by Brown.so you can print that list off a million times it says nothing about the reason the appeal was lodged. sullivan never even argued that point it was given to him.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.