AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

Ann: Isabel Nickel Project - San Jorge drilling update, page-36

1. 250 Posts.
    As someone who has sold down my shareholding to 80000 shares which I have written off . let me say the following.
    I feel for everyone invested in AVQ who has loyally hung in over the years and I hope everyone walks away with a profit. However
    USER we don,t need non holders on here under the guise of doing DD for the last 12 months or perhaps longer telling us that we have bought shares in a lost cause. Now I know you will come back and say you have nevewr run down AVQ but every post you write is critical so YES you have. Anyone who takes as long as you to decide whether you should buy or not is a fool or treating us as fools. So go away I wanted to tell you like an adult to F off but i might get moderated by the simpletons that allow you to keep posting on AVQ threads.
    there are enough actual shareholder on here that are happy to run down there own stock while they whinge that they have lost money and are waiting for a price increase to exit. der And let me say if they were honest they would call you a dick as well. Stop wasting my oxygen or at least start paying a carbon tax you are more more annoying than 1000 flea bites.
    Pie
    couldn't hold back blackdood

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.