AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

Hi SBJ, I am not sure what you think I have said...? So far all...

1. 527 Posts.
    Hi SBJ,

I am not sure what you think I have said...?

So far all I have said is;

a) IMO it will take longer then 10 days becuase;
    1) The process for receiving EOI has not actually begun yet it would seem
    2) It seems ludicrous to believe that any other company that wishes to express interest would need more then 9 days to conduct a reasonable amount of DD
    3) It would not seem reasonable to expect the SIG to then fully consider any other EOI made at the conclusion of the given period (what ever that ends up being) within 10 days...

b) That other companies can apply
    As a reply to shane who said "first they need to be invited ...none have only AVQ"
    I merely said it did not seem logical for the SIG to invite AVQ to re-apply, then AVQ does apply, then the SIG says it is seeking expressions of interest, then from that conclude that only AVQ is allowed to apply.... So I have deduced and stated that I believe that any company can make an EOI to the SIG

to your comment "Any eligible company would need the support of the traditional landholders" , you only need to seek landowner approval after you have been awarded a LOI in order to obtain a SAA, so at present any company applying would not need to seek landowner support in the EOI (unless it has been specifically stated of course as a requirement).

Of course I did also state in my second post on this thread "This is still good news of course, at least we have been given some indication of the process involved."

I hope that clears everything up SBJ?

Thanks,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.