AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

Hey Jazz Love your stamina. I think it is too easy to confuse...

1. 183 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    Hey Jazz

Love your stamina.

I think it is too easy to confuse cashlessness and helplessness (cash is required to drill and do major things) with the need to hang on until the slow moving approval processes, surface access agreements and machinations of the SIG and the like unfold. What I mean is that the cash burn (no matter whether its a dollar or $170k per week) and the 3B’s that tick like clockwork, in my opinion, are what it takes to stay open, keep being paid etc and nothing else. Mining needs finance and finance needs certainty so until approvals are sought, no one will touch us. That’s a simple and easy fact to understand.

What I get when I extend your thinking is that that RM just wants to keep raising cash to spend and send to the Cayman Islands and never actually start mining. That he actually isn’t interested in being in SI. Is this absolutely what you believe he is all about? And if yes, do you think he knows that this model will eventually come to an end? And if he does, what does the end look like? Would he go to all the trouble of losing applications, run court cases etc etc for it to all come to an eventual end?

Now, the competence of our leader and the BOD is a totally different matter to which I will make no comment, but that is entwined within underlying reasons you are so easily able to harness in your campaign.

I have no issue with your approach as I have watched you over the years. Many years. I know you’re hurting mate.

What I’d love to see from you is to separate some of the ideas I have raised here when providing your input. I think you are misunderstood.

Not a request, not advice, just an idea.

Onion and out

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.