AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

Ann: Isabel Nickel Project Update, page-84

1. 1,398 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 177
    Tiny royalty ? shows how very little you know about a project your running down. For a start there is no DTA in SI so all income earned is taxed at source, but you already know that because your an expert. Not to mention the other contributions to SI such as PAYG, and indirect tax's (import , export, customs etc). Then it really gets interesting when you look at the multipiler effect of large scale projects in country, goods from local suppliers and contractors go on and spend in shops and by local communities.

AVQ previously told us that 85% of the employment would be nationals / locals. Job opportunities are tremendous for the communities, training and development.

You appy the same logic to mining projects in small towns in Australia, the economic benefits are signficant. We know you want to down play the significance of projects like that of AVQ, but I'm not buying it.

The reality of it is that every thing you said AVQ would never achieve, they just went on and got it done. EIS, development consent, SAA's signed, got back Kolosori, got an ML approved.

Soon you will tell us all that Axiom will never mine and never ship nickel ore?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.