ISD 0.00% 17.0¢ isentia group limited

Good to hear your experience Shatter, no doubt your support team...

1. 38 Posts.
    Good to hear your experience Shatter, no doubt your support team looks after you, I'm more talking about the sudden 10% rate rise we copped without any improved service. Possibly your account in much larger so they treat it a little differently.

The social monitoring is an exact case in point of what I was illustrating, I believe - ISD diversified into this sometime before the content area, but from what I have seen, their $500 per month product provides nothing more in this area than other free services, of which there are a few. We never subscribed because of this. The FB thing is as you say, but I believe they can access the content if they pay FB for the privilege, and the fact they don't says something. To me the social media monitoring as a new source of growth failed, just as the content experiment seems to be doing too. Their track record in either picking good areas to move into, or succeeding when they do is not great. Is there a success for them outside of the old style media monitoring?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ISD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.