ISD 0.00% 17.0¢ isentia group limited

the biggest problem for these small cap stock is that you can't...

1. 84 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    the biggest problem for these small cap stock is that you can't have too much retail holders, you need to have a monopoly share holder.

Once you have one giant owns more than 50% of the total share with few other minority share holders with over 5%, then the price is totally you decide no matter it's loss or what.

Now the monopoly share holder comes onboard although its own market value is too small either.

The Cision US were acquired for 2.7Billion, its avenue was around 700M, that's the real acquisation. Correct me if I am wrong on this.

I am talking about a life chance that you may get 10-20x return if you hold it for the long run and veto NO, if you want to retire early!

If we veto NO, the UK access intelligence will be forced to gradually buy the share in the market up to 75%-80% to trigger the delist.

The price will be pushed much higher, let's say $1 which is a realistic target. 6x of current price.

It's a long run and gamble, but it's worthy in my opinion.

Look at the hotttest APT which is still in loss all the time, but it has good story, from the $50 that majority people get on aborad to the current price of $105, it's only 2X

Last edited by MayGodBlessYou: 17/06/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ISD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.