ISD 0.00% 17.0¢ isentia group limited

but how do you so sure it’s not sustainable for...

1. 29 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16

but how do you so sure it’s not sustainable for stream?
    @tecnnoz70

Thanks for your questions. I owned and ran a media monitoring company bought by Isentia (Media Monitors) in the mid 2000s so know how the industry works. A large client base requires a lot of client servicing, a non human reader based service (like Streem) requires human editing and small clients with low volumes don't warrant the attention. Additionally you can cut margins and make significant savings for clients that are large, the smaller ones the numbers don't look so compelling to clients.

and how it has anything to do with uk operations. They must be having spare money to invest more in uk.And that spare money must be from profits in oz.so why do you think they will struggle?
    @tecnoz70

If you look at the board Im sure you will spot a familiar Australian business family name, so I suspect there is a lot of capital available to push the large account model into the UK. The reason I mention the UK is that to me it shows that they know they have achieved the lions share of what they can do in ANZ and are now focusing on doing the same in the UK rather than continuing to acquire revenue in home territory at the same rate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ISD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.