ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,750 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2060
    I know you are a new investor here, so please let me try and clarify a few things

1) Legal case has not been for 2 years. New BOD only started May 2023 and then began their own investigation into the missing funds and subsequent to that now has 3 court cases running.

2) I know you keep talking about this loan and the security of IDSB behind it. This does not mean the people behind the loan have a caveat over the entire IDSB asset. It is only if OVT defaults on the final payment that the loaners have IDSB as security to get their money back plus interest owed—it doesn't give them rights over the entire asset of IDSB. Anything over and above the value of the loan and interest would go to OVT.

3) Current value on the books for IDSB is $14M AUD, so if that was realised, even after paying back the loan and interest we would still be close to $13M AUD in cash.

4) I agree the legal costs are slightly murky as to what we are having to pay ongoing, but I am sure the BOD would not just be throwing money away unless they were confident of an outcome.

Anyway, hope your investment goes well and you get that bump you are hoping for
    Last edited by 61289439: 23/07/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OVT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.