CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 265 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 41

In Reply To:blacksheep's post@ Nov 1 2019, 12:31 PM

Weimin Xie is the chief visionary officer and portfolio manager at MX Capital.

Do you own iSignthis, and do you think the unicorn valuation is appropriate?

We don't own ISX and never had. We looked at the stock at around 14¢ a year ago and decided to not invest.The area of business that ISX focused on are high-risk merchants that the major banks choose not to deal with, this entails large latent risks which are now being revealed by the ASX queries.

https://www.copyright link/markets/equity-markets/...20191104-p53755

--------------------
    The herd instinct among forecasters makes sheep look like independent thinkers. Edgar Fiedler

If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter. George Washington

postPosted: Nov 1 2019, 12:31 PM
    Quote Post

Australia stock market probe hints at magnitude of alleged Israeli scam industry
    Australian payment facilitator iSignthis, in trouble with regulators, admits to processing up to $69 million for a single Israeli forex/CFD company in a month

https://www.timesofisrael.com/australia-sto...-scam-industry/

Interesting one of ISX's largest shareholders (Red5) is also located in Cyprus - must be a popular place to do business
    Call centers inCyprusand the Philippines
    According to the Australian liquidation court filings, OTCapital.com operated from call centers in Cyprus and the Philippines while AGM Markets (Alphatrade.com) operated from a call center in Israel known as Falcon IC&T Ltd, which according to Israel’s corporate registry is owned by Nissim Alfassi, one of nine suspects indicted by the US Department of Justice in February.

--------------------
    The herd instinct among forecasters makes sheep look like independent thinkers. Edgar Fiedler

If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter. George Washington

postPosted: Oct 24 2019, 11:05 AM
    Quote Post

The Company has presented its results at the Goldman Sachs Annual Tech Day in Sydney.
    My opening remarks to the Goldman Sachs Tech Day Conference were:
    "As you are no doubt aware, iSignthis – like so many companies in the FinTech space - is in the midst of a regulatory inquiry.
    To date we have answered questions ranging across such diverse subjects as our EU licences, our audited revenue figures and our shareholders to Bitcoin, binaries and our old bank.
    What I can tell you today is that we are actively engaging with the regulators and we are yet to see a question that gives our board or our executive team any cause for concern about our continuous disclosure, our due diligence or our business operations.
    We will keep our shareholders updated as we are able, but our priority now is to answer questions from regulators and help them understand our business and what we do."
    Expect that Company to respond in detail in the next 1-2 business days to further queries received from the ASX.
    We are working to lift the suspension as soon as possible.
    The outlook for the Company continues to be extremely positive, with growth prospects in the EU looking favourable well into the future.
    Thank you for your support.
    Regards
    N J (John) Karantzis
    i thought id do a bit of research tonight and came across the following : interesting the name Nissim Alfassi came up.
    geez this is bigger then i thought. Sit back and wait fior17/7 i suppose. Way over my head where this is going.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.