SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Ann: iSignthis Ltd vs ASX Ltd s1041H alleged breach by ASX and a, page-159

1. 47,184 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 649
    OK, I'm fool enough to ask if no-one else is...

By crikey @ChillingOut you present a labyrinth of legalese which to my ignorant brain is befuddling. Like many here this post is quite astonishing and highly impressive, but to tiny little minds such as my own it leaves me quite stunned into silence. ---==> yes I've recovered the power of keyboard speech after reading all the other posts - but could hardly understand any because my mind was reeling with the confusion created by my poor understanding of your post.

The second paragraph seems to be suggesting a thorough forensic examination of (?)JK/ISX, or is this ISX calling for docs related to KL?

TBH it would be pointless me looking at all these references because I'm unfamiliar with the implications of the Rules etc... I tried to read a couple of the early references but could make very little sense in terms of the case... I could make nothing "comforting or gobsmacking" because a fog descended on my brain. Even the reference to masters study leaves me guessing... and quite intimidated.

I dare to submit my ignorance to my learned leader and ask... hey could I have an interpretation of all this into what it means for the case? and our chances of success?

I expected that you would receive many replies asking questions but it seems others are either studying furiously or perhaps almost as intimidated as I am...

cheers, Scott.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.