ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,649 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 249
    Seems erroneous for any suspended company to be able to make a 'price sensitive' announcement to market - the price can't move.

According to the ISS website, this 'Prime' rating given to ISX which '...includes fulfilling ambitious absolute performance requirements' looks like their top rating.

Both sides can't argue with giving ISX an 'A' for effort in that respect...

The general nod from a proxy advisory firm doesn't seem otherwise price sensitive to me, even though ISS is a heavyweight proxy advisory firm, and ISX management claims it is price sensitive.

In some circumstances, like where ISS advises holders to accept a takeover bid, it could be, but I don't really see it here. Anyway, what motivated proxy advisor ISS to do it, and why now, while ISX is suspended?

As far as current concerns, obviously this 'rating' has no relevance or bearing on the outcome of ASX / ASIC enquiries.

If possible, copping it sweet, a fine or censure, undertakings, or whatever it takes to get reinstated soonest seems the most rational option to me, but these guys seem like 'tooth and nail' kinda guys, so perhaps more biting and clawing is in store.

However, ASX holds all the cards and prefers cooperation in response to it's questions about governance, accounting and disclosure. A slammed-door and yelling out the top floor window 'you'll never understand our complex, yet highly ethical, climate-change-friendly business model' kind of response, doesn't seem useful. The ASX won't get tired and go away.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.