SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

I am looking at the level of dribble, desperation, half truths,...

1. 241 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    I am looking at the level of dribble, desperation, half truths, totally false truths, etc, etc, etc and can only stare in amazement.

Comments like -
    developed this stratagy since suspension, using company funds, to spit the dummy at ASX.
    I think this takes a lot longer to develop than a couple of months. Much to much detail to go into.

should have given ASX everything they asked for in their investigations.
    I think ASX were asking questions that were directly aimed at the plans ISX had. If they had have answered all questions ASX would have known how to block a potential competitor.

the court case initiated by ISX is everything from a delaying tactic for regulator enforcement, delaying tactic to not supply documents ASX asked for, so ISX don't have to make announcements during tbe case, to give ASX the poops, etc.

many more comments, some major, some minor, but don't want to get too bogged down tonight.

Anyway, the trolls are starting to go away.
    Finally
    No-one has all the infomation. Even ASX and ISX only know what they are going to present at tbe court case. Only ISX know what they are looking at to progress the business.
    The best we can do in HCopper is guess, speculate and argue.

What needs to happen to take all the guesswork off the table is LETS GET THIS THING TRADING.
    Then all will be answered, one way or the other.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.