SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Hi All,The Clear Pay JV is an interesting move and has likely...

1. 1,293 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 370
    Hi All,

The Clear Pay JV is an interesting move and has likely been in the making for quite sometime. What makes me believe this is some of the earlier work initiated by the company.

Trading platforms - the company has integrated its paydentity into a number of these platforms to enable direct connection to merchants who use these platforms. For me, this represents the inflow of money into the trading markets.

Licenses- APRA, ASIC, RBA etc. These were submitted more than 12 months ago. These licenses will help facilitate the clearing and movement of funds.

NSX Joint Venture - This to me is the need to have a technology partnership that will allow ISX to prove the Clear Pay model and technology. I see it as an on-ramp to being able to approach a number of international exchanges.

NSX low volume trades - Yes, this is an obstacle. I had wondered whether ISX will help facilitate more customers onto this exchange. We know that ISX deals with a number of technology companies through BBS. We know that ISX has been able to onboard customers from various industries onto paydentity. So, it is in the back of my mind whether they will help facilitate new customers onto the NSX to help push more funds into the Clear Pay JV.

IP and Patents - ISX have patents for "pay outs". Those of you who have rad through them know this is a complex patent with many automations for payouts. I wondered whether these patent was critical to same day clearing of funds. I could be way off, but it seams logical to me. if this patent is relevant to Clear Pay, it makes me wonder how ASX are going to complete making a same day clearing without patent infringement.

Anyways, all my opinion and my take on the situation.
    Last edited by THGH: 24/02/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.