WRK 3.33% 3.1¢ wrkr ltd

Not sure what do you mean by ‘still yet to win major customer’....

1. 507 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 333
    Not sure what do you mean by ‘still yet to win major customer’. Payvu is for Accountants, Bookkeepers and SMEs.

‘Delay after delay with Payvu’....? Payvu is already available to customers, Company is continuously working to add more features and updates. The new updated version of Payvu is expected to be released soon.

’CEO is been pushed aside’.....? Robin is still working with Company as a Chief Technology Officer and Board is still looking to hire a suitable CEO for the company. Hiring a suitable CEO takes time.

FYI-
    My ‘big assumption’ is based on the following

Company is careful with the cash burn, holds patents in over 5 countries, additional revenue stream from STP, Click super and Payvu. Tight shareholder register, It’s just a matter of time and company will be cashflow positive too.

Payvu is compatible with Xero and next will be MYOB and Quickbooks. Once it’s completed, It should be announced to the market.

Payvu is compatible with Big 4 banks and St. George is the next.

Company has recently obtained ISO certification to qualify as a approved ATO Single Touch Payment provider. So company now have an additional revenue stream of STP service.

Company obtained US patent in April and I am expecting company to announce how Payvu will be rollout in US region.

There is a lot more in the list....

Good luck to all - DYOR!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WRK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.