ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 452 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    re: Ann: iSOFT Business Solutions wins new de... Talking about the "tipster's" recommendation, I acted upon the advice and I for one am not disappointed, as I would not have known about this company if not for the recommendation.

I'm an old fashion buy and hold investor, and firmly believe that ISF will be a winner. OK, the SP hasn't lived up to my expectations yet, but I am patient and happy to hold as I believe that ISF is still in its infancy.

Look back over the past few years, whilst the SP hasn't gone anywhere, the company sure has - don't forget whilst we are going through a historic global financial meltdown, ISF is still gaining multi-million dollar contracts; in fact, in the last 24 hours they've won $15.4 million in on-going contracts and the second half of the financial year is generally stronger, being seasonal!

I believe the biggest trophy for ISF will be the success of Lorenzo in the UK NPfIT. After reading and re-reading the Lodgement of Open Briefing dated 20Nov, I am quietly confident that this success will come. Gary Cohen's explanation of the iceberg is worth thinking about.
    http://www.openbriefing.com/default.asp?mode=clientoblistbydate&ClientCode=ISF

OK, NPfIT could also be a double edge sword, especially given the possibility of a changing of the UK govt in 2010, however Gary Cohen seems confident if a change of govt occurs, it will allow ISF to deliver Lorenzo to an open market.
    http://www.computerweekly.com/blogs/tony_collins/2009/10/npfit-may-evolve-into-an-open.html

As deadlines are being met and Lorenzo is finally gaining traction, I personally think it would be a brave political party that would simply scrap the NPfIT project in its entirety, and I feel that this is a good time to be on board.

These are my ramblings only, so do your own research.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ISF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.