GTR 0.00% 0.5¢ gti energy ltd

Some balanced analysis Batfink. However what concerns me is the...

1. 516 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Some balanced analysis Batfink. However what concerns me is the lack of skin the directors have in this stock. If they believe in the story, put your money where your mouth is. This also instills confidence in shareholders..... If you look at the salary Bruce is on in the current report, go figure.

The flow on effect as price increases in U will eventually occur in the juniors, but when perhaps & by how much is the $64 million dollar question. My other concern here is further dilution which will occur to keep GTR afloat. Until such time, more clarity is required re possible increase in resource size, grade & funding discussions to take it to the next level. The building of Uranium mines takes years of planning, it does not happen overnight as many may think.

I'm bit of a contrarian investor & have continued to accumulate over time when others have feared post 2011. Having been around in the last uranium run in 2008, things can and will dramatically change when you least expect it to. I think this will be a whole new ball game this time round in terms of price volatility. The world has changed significantly since 2008, so to has the U space in terms of supply and demand, increase in the number of reactors, as well as future builds to occur.

Agree re your sentiments BOE & PDN. I remember when PDN was 0.008 cents per share and John Borshoff was telephoning some investors to convince them of his story. Have a look at the chart in 2007/2008 the rest is history. I also like AGE as I believe Greg and his team have the management credentials & street credibility in the U space. Some consolidation will have to occur there eventually to take them to the next level like BOE . Whether GTR does the same remains to be seen....

I rarely post these days due to petty bickering etc, along with & lack of balanced discussion at times on HC. You have prompted me to respond on this one occasion.

There is much more to be said, but I will leave it at that.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $15.90K 3.190M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
44 26591938 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 3339333 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.