GTR 0.00% 0.4¢ gti energy ltd

A very good point chamonix, and an important one regards the...

1. 81 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    A very good point chamonix, and an important one regards the directors and lack of share ownership on their part. That aspect of GTR is a substantial negative. I'm investing in GTR as I do feel that it's cheap, but am keeping a close eye on their cash burn and/or poor assays, in case I need to ditch. My assumption is that the GTR board have no real inclination to take the GTR project/s to production, but rather to prove up the in-ground U resource, in a not too dissimilar manner that 92E have been progressing their projects. ATHA, who are involved in a scheme of arrangement (takeover) for 92E, is growing its resource base ... again I would say in a way that is not too dissimilar to where UEC is now, though UEC is way ahead of of ATHA ... certainly based on a market cap that's 20x ATHA's (unless I'm mistaken). I do however rate the 92E board highly, and they do have skin in the game, which is disappointing of GTR. I did have money in 92E but sold after the announcement as I didn't want to be left holding stock that could not easily be sold. Time will tell I guess, and there's no guarantee that GTR will be considered by a larger U company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $14.49K 3.461M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
59 40681033 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 10630011 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.