GTR 9.09% 0.6¢ gti energy ltd

A very good synopsis of why GTR is very attractive compared to...

1. 78 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    A very good synopsis of why GTR is very attractive compared to its ASX-listed peers; many thanks coto, much appreciated.

I've been selling down my holdings in BOE and PDN, which I think were arguably the best two ASX listed uranium stocks, to buy into GTR.

I still think BOE and PDN are great stocks, but personally (and in my humble opinion) think there is far more unrecognised value in GTR.

The USA is a country that recognises the significance of nuclear plants in mitigating climate issues, and hence are willing to support the nuclear industry (including mining) whereas Australia is all over the place with nuclear energy. Yes, they want to mine the stuff, as that brings in much-needed revenue, but there are so many hurdles to jump over, and this government in particular, is more prone to backtrack on any promises they make.

I'd rather invest in a company operating in a jurisdiction that is pro nuclear (like the US) than one that sends mixed messages like Australia. The path to creating a producing U mine beyond the three(?) that are currently licensed is very uncertain, and hence why I'd rather put my money into GTR than any other one with tenements in Australia.

Again, this is all my opinion, and I am happy to stand corrected.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $12.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $15.38K 2.563M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
49 32000291 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 5972185 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.6¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ 506250
Last updated 10.14am 02/05/2024 ?
GTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.