GTR 0.00% 0.6¢ gti energy ltd

pharrell,.. If you want to call it negative for posting Bruce...

1. 9,359 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 955
    pharrell,.. If you want to call it negative for posting Bruce interviews that's ok with me, I answered why i did, is a forum for discussion and there plenty in those interviews for discussion,... I'm not going to dissect it for you maybe you need to listen to it again.
    Also look at your history, its there for all to see.
    But your right pharrell i have been negative on GTR for over two years when the SP was trading mid to high 2c,.. What it now, .09c

Bdraid,.. Do you really think GTR in a decent position at the moment or just saying that because you're a holder.

GTR drilling results so far have almost come up empty beside some very low results, its why GTR needing to purchase drilling data results with 5mlbs from decades ago at Lo Herma which the area is peppered with previous drilling and was left because it wasn't economical.
    GL with any new drilling at Lo Herma as it's already been extensively drilled in fact peppered with drill holes ,.. Your excitement for this round of drilling is very likely be disappointment.

As to your comment,, there are producing companies nearby that could take the Lo Herma project off of GTI's hands.

Those Uranium companies know this area much better than Bruce and the GTR team, why didn't they just take up the mining lease themselves at a minimal cost they would know the extensive drilling that had been done at Lo Herma they have been in the area for decades..

As for your comment,.. catalysts for driving the share price higher include rising spot prices.

I think most holders of GTR thinking high tide will lift all boats,.. wrong a company will need more than trying to sell an empty uranium story, remember about 400 Uranium companies went belly up after last bull run..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 3874996 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 7172176 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.38am 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.6¢
  Change
0.000 ( 7.69 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ 666670
Last updated 12.19pm 21/05/2024 ?
GTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.